| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pratica Di Mare in November is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 119.4mm (4.7in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:23 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Pratica Di Mare November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pratica Di Mare:
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) N
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 100.4 kms (62.4 miles) NNE
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) ENE
- Preturo, Italy - 105.3 kms (65.4 miles) NE
- Guidonia, Italy - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) NNE
- Rome, Italy - 33.2 kms (20.7 miles) N
- Ciampino, Italy - 20.4 kms (12.7 miles) NNE
- Frosinone, Italy - 70.7 kms (44 miles) E
- Campobasso, Italy - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) E
- Latina, Italy - 40.3 kms (25 miles) ESE
- Grazzanise, Italy - 151.3 kms (94 miles) ESE
- Ponza Island, Italy - 93 kms (57.8 miles) SSE
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) ESE